Delightex GmbHElsenheimerstrasse 45
Phone: +49 89 21 55 35 490
Commercial register number: HRB 211204
Local court: Amtsgericht Muenchen
Managing directors: Evgeny Belyaev
Responsible for the content: DelighteX GmbH (address like above)
What information does the CoSpaces Team collect about me?
In order to build projects or comment on other users' projects, you need to make an account. During account creation, we ask you for your name and email address which we only use for identification purposes and will never share with anyone outside of CoSpaces.
All of your CoSpaces projects are stored on the CoSpaces servers. Because the CoSpaces Team is responsible for moderation, we have access to all content stored on the CoSpaces website, including unshared projects.
When you log in, the CoSpaces website asks your browser to put an http "cookie" on your computer. The cookie is actually a small text file that our site can send to your browser for storage on your computer. This allows the website to remember that you are logged in when you go to a different page.
How does the CoSpaces Team use my information?
- If you forget your password, we will ask you to disclose to us your email address so that we can send you a new password.
- We will use your email address to respond to messages you send us or to communicate with you about the CoSpaces service or your account.
- We send out occasional email updates about CoSpaces to the confirmed email address on your account. CoSpaces will never sell or share your email address without your permission. You can unsubscribe from these updates by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email.
- If we detect repeated abusive behavior from your account, IP address, or email address, we may share your account name, IP address, and the time and content of the abusive behavior with the IP address owner (such as a school or internet service provided).
- We may disclose some of the information we collect to third-party service providers that help us manage communications to and from the CoSpaces website and improve website performance. We are satisfied that these service providers have privacy policies that restrict them from further disclosing any of your information.
- Other than as described above, we will never share personally identifiable information about you with any other person, company, or organization, except:
- As required to comply with our obligations under the law.
- For technical reasons, if we are required to transfer the data on our servers to another location or organization.
How can I update my personal information?
You can update your password through the account settings in your CoSpaces account. If you want to delete your account entirely, please contact us at email@example.com
How does the CoSpaces Team protect my information?
The CoSpaces Team has in place physical and electronic procedures to protect the information we collect on the CoSpaces website. We strictly limit individual access to the CoSpaces servers and the data we store on them. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot completely guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.